What have you been up to these days? Ah, me you ask – you can check in yet another random post below. Let’s explore together!
Just wanted to deliver to you an interesting post – this time about food. Please do excuse my non-professional cooking language as I am definitely not aware of all the appropriate terms to use – here we go:
- skin-on chicken, with no bones
- salt, black pepper, red pepper, basil, dry parsley
- cooking oil
FOR THE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- fresh/marinated mushrooms
- liquid cream
- salt, black pepper, red pepper, basil
As I do not have an oven at home – I mostly stick to easily cooked dishes on normal hot plates.
Get all the needed ingredients chopped up – you need to be ready and prepared and avoid the chicken and mushrooms to get burnt!
- Prepare the meat – chop it up into little pieces and place it all in a bowl. After, place some oil in them and all the spices you might like in a normal chicken meat – I put salt, black pepper, red pepper, basil and dry parsley – in my meat. Get those all those mixed up together!
- Get that meat in the already pre-heated pan and keep it there till all the meat pieces became white in colour. When you believe it’s done (it should not take too long – 5 min tops), place all the meat in a clean deep plate.
- As the pain has still some of the juice left from the meat – use it for your sauce. Put 2-3 spoons of the cream and as much as you like from the mushrooms – mixed them up once more – put some spices in there as well!
- After the sauce is all heated – put the meat back in the pan and fix all for 2-3 min.
It seems that you are done – it was very easy, right? And at the end of the day – you are cooking god:
Oh, well – that’s all for today’s post – cya in another adventure down the road!